Pursuant to Artic le 84 of the Maritime Domain and Seaports Act (official gazette “Narodne novine” no 158/03, 100/06, 141/06 and 38/09) and Article 3, par 2 and 3 of the Ordinance on the Terms and Methods of Maintaining Order in Ports and Other Parts of Internal Waters and Territorial Sea of the Republic of Croatia (official gazette “Narodne novine” no 90/05, 10/08, 155/08, 127/10 and 80/12) and for the anchorage ground located on a part of the cadastral municipality of Hvar – Vinogradišće bay, we hereby issue the following
on Maintaining Order in Ports – anchorage of Vinogradišće
- The concession area and the waterway are under video surveillance (to guarantee the privacy of the user of the concession).
- The purpose of this Ordinance is to ensure the safety of navigation in the internal waters and territorial sea of the Republic of Croatia, as well as the methods and terms of surveillance and management of maritime transport. Pursuant to Article 49, par 3, the anchoring of watercrafts and seaplanes by means of their own personal anchoring systems is prohibited in a maritime zone stretching from the nautical anchorage coastward, as well as at a distance of 150 m from the nautical anchorage towards high seas, except in cases of force majeure or distress at sea.
- The concessionaire undertakes to collect waste for all users of the anchorage and to issue a certificate thereof.
- The anchorage equipment (berths) of the anchorage is insured with the company Wiener osiguranje /eng. Vienna Insurance Group/ up to the amount of HRK 800,000.00.
- The user of the vessel shall bear the responsibility at entering/leaving the port, regardless of the possible assistance provided by the anchorage staff.
- The skipper is responsible for the proper functioning of their vessel as well as for the safety and seaworthiness of the vessel, in the entire anchorage area, during the entire time of their stay in the anchorage.
- The skipper is obliged to equip the vessel with efficient fire safety equipment to be used on the vessel.
- Pursuant to the Ordinance on Maintaining Order in Ports, playing loud and live music or other forms of sound disturbances, which are not in accordance with the legal provisions, is prohibited.
- Pursuant to the Ordinance on Maintaining Order in Ports, the maximum allowed speed within the concession area of the anchorage and waterway is 3 nautical miles.
- Pursuant to the Ordinance on Maintaining Order in Ports, causing any disturbances to other guests (such as operating drones, launching rockets, using parachute s) or undertaking any other action which would interfere with the peace and privacy of other guests is prohibited.
- Open fire is prohibited.
- Pursuant to the Maritime Domain and Seaports Act of the Republic of Croatia, we kindly ask our guests to practice mutual understanding and tolerance inside the anchorage.
- Any forms of promotion or similar activities must be carried out in accordance with the concessionaire.
- Pursuant to the Ordinance on Maintaining Order in Ports, disposing water containing waste and faeces, as well as fuel, lubricants and any other pollutants is prohibited.
- For any additional enquiries, comments and petitions, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone or mobile number 091 171 8242, or please contact the Port Authority.
- Should the concessionaire’s employees warn the guests on approaching storms, the concessionaire shall not be liable for possible damages occurred as a consequence thereof.
- Payments can be deposited in cash as well as via bank cards (Visa, Diners, American, Mastercard).
- If the concessionaire’s employee fails to show up to work, please report them to the TOTOS reception.
- The Book of Complaints is located inside the TOTOS restaurant.
U.O. GIP /eng. sole propietorship for catering GIP/
Owner Neven Toto Meneghello
Palmizana 20, 21450 Hvar
/stamp: Obrt za ugostiteljstvo GIP
owner Eugen-Toto Meneghello
HVAR, Palmižana 20
Split Port Authority
CLASS: 342-21 / 16-02-28
FILE NO: 530-04-4-6-2-16-2
In Split, on 23 May 2016
captain Davor Vidan, dipl.ing.